Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Changes

I was thinking yesterday about how much has happened this summer. Not only did we move into a new place and not only are we pregnant but we have also gone through a job loss, Insurance loss, a job start, a death in the family, a separation/divorce in the family, a car accident, financial frustration, finding out a close friend may have cancer and then little things too like our bug holocaust, this terrible 90+ weather and my ungodly pregnancy hives that just make the bigger things worse. Its funny how much can be thrown at us and us not even realize it. Despite everything I am still thankful for where we are. I don't always do so great with change....but I am thankful that God has allowed me to transition pretty well. He also gave me an amazing husband who stands by me through everything and a daughter who is so hilarious and adorable that could take my mind off any terrible situation. Not to mention a supportive group of friends and family. So what could have been a potentially depressing summer...really hasn't been so bad. All that being said....I am so ready for fall : )

No comments: