Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New energy and new aches

This pregnancy thing has been really interesting! Everytime I think I have something under control something else pops up!

I am so thankful for my iron supplements that I have been taking! I have so much more energy and feel alot more productive during the day! Monday I cleaned our ENTIRE bedroom...vaccumed, threw stuff away, set up all of Jubilee's things...and I did dishes and straightened the hall closet...picked up the living room. These may seem like ordinary every day things but for me it was a mountain!! Jamie was so excited when he came home...I used to tell him that one of those things would get done and he was happy to come home and find it done...imagine his surprise when more than half the house was not only clean but organized! Yesterday I took all the baby clothes and washed them...there are still a little left...but it made three full loads of laundry! I am thankful though because they are not all one size and I am sure I will be praising God when I get to a new size and dont have to buy a whole lot for JuJu Bean : ) SO I feel like my energy is here and I can function as a half normal person again! (I can function on 8 hours of sleep...I still like 9...but 8 is good too!)

My ankles havent swelled up in a while which is weird to me...I dont think I am doing anything different, but I am thankful because they just looked hideous to me ;)

On the flip side...MY RIBS STINKIN HURT! It is mostly on my right side...but they are driving me up the wall! Oddly enough it is mostly when I sit. They have this bruised feeling to them...sometimes I feel like they might pop out of place. The only way to make them feel better right now is to lie down...which I dont have time to do with all this energy and cleaning going on!!! So I am going to wait until my next doctor visit and see what they recommend.

Jubilee is moving around so much that sometimes I can see my whole tummy move. It is pretty cool...however it is not cool when she gets up in my ribs haha. Everytime I put something of hers away I just feel so blessed. I am so thankful for this time in my life (achy ribs and all) and I am thankful for the oppurtunity to be a mother.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Woohoo for the iron supplements! They are wonder drugs! :) Enjoy the energy, and welcome to the really uncomfortable stage of pregnancy, as your baby has less and less room to move around and now jabs into your ribs and squishes your internal organs and makes you pee a lot. :) heehee! But it's all wonderful and so cool, isn't it? When you see your belly jumping around and just try to imagine what her beautiful little face looks like...Thank you, Lord, for blessing Jean with an active little girl! :)