Monday, August 16, 2010

Nothing new going on here...just waiting to have this kid and CONSTANTLY cleaning...I can't keep up! : )

Yesterday was definately a day of rest....even skipped worship team which I have NEVER done...I was just so tired and achey...I needed to sleep and do nothing. Jamie only had to work a couple of hours so it was nice to just sit around and watch tv and chill with Jubilee.

Keep thinking I need to get my hospital bag packed just in case....but still havent done it. See my sense of urgency? : ) haha Jubilee was so late I guess I just have it in my head that Jewel probably won't come any sooner.

I am trying not to stress about the little bits and unorganized chaos around my house...but my parents are coming and I want it to be perfect here...I know this is unrealistic but its driving me crazy that I can't keep this place spic and span.

Today's Bible verse is : The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16 I really love this verse. A lot. : )

Thats about all over here...just waiting and cleaning and waiting. Passing the time when Jamie is at work is the hardest part. Maybe it will cool down around here so we can at least walk around!

No comments: