Friday, November 14, 2008

You know you're jealous

My legs keep cramping, my eyes are blurry, my head aches, my ribs are bruised, my back and neck are stiff, and I know I didn't get a very rested night of sleep. I have no motivation to do anything let alone work 12 hours between today and tomorrow. I miss my family and wish Jamie was home. I am cranky and sleepy and ready to take up permanent residence in my pajamas...at least until next year ; )

SO that sums me up...how are you doing today?

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh Jean I feel for ya! Everything sounds normal (unfortunately) but what's with the blurry eyes? If that continues, you will definitely want to call your doctor. :( Sorry you have to work when you'd like to stay in bed. Praying for your strength!

Skipper Lou said...

Thank you! I really really appreciate it! I am praying that come early Dec I may be able to take time off...we will see what God allows : )

bridget said...

Ugh. I'm taking a teaching certification test at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I'm sure it pales in comparison to having another human being in my belly, but I'm less than thrilled. I hope you start feeling better, though!
I love you and I miss you! If I come to Chicago for a few days between Christmas and New Years, what are the chances I could see you for a day or so? How far are you from the city? Like, could I get to you if I didn't have a car? Because I'm way too much of a wuss to drive in Chicago. I would just sit in a parking lot and cry.

Melanie said...

Hang in there. I hope your weekend got MUCH MUCH BETTER!!