Thursday, July 31, 2008

It has been a while since I did this


So the last time I did this kind of thing...blogging and what not...had to be at least two years ago. I decided that I might as well start again because I want to remember the things happening in our lives right now!

I started blogging with this site http://canyonsfilled.blogspot.com/ and for some reason google will not let me back into so I started one similar. : )

I was reading through my past blogs about life and such and it is just so funny to me how some things change and others do not at all.

I do not think I would have ever thought back then that I would be married to and having children with Jamie...although he was scattered all throughout my blurbs! I know that my life could not have turned out any better and I am just so thankful to have a wonderful husband and best friend.

While my other blog was about lots of doubt and trying to find my way through being 19 and 20, this one will be slightly...ok a lotly...different!

Now you get to hear me rant about how scared I am to pop this kid out!!!

: )

No comments: