Thursday, October 16, 2008

An Explanation????

A couple of days ago I went to the Dr to get some blood labs done and take this nasty glucose drink to find out how my sugars are. Thankfully my sugars were just where they should be...but I did find out that I am anemic! I know this is very common in pregnancy so I am not worried one bit...in fact I am more thankful than anything because this may explain why I feel so dang tired all the time! They recommended an iron supplement for me and I am hoping to get it tomorrow. I am anxious to see if it helps because I had ten hours of sleep last night and I am still tired!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

YEAH for the iron supplements! Same thing happened to me...totally exhausted, then find out I'm anemic, take iron pills, and woohoo I feel better. I hope you're bouncing w/ energy soon! (Although you seemed pretty energetic when I saw you anyhow!) Glad your sugar is normal...one less thing to worry about.

Skipper Lou said...

I am so thankful! I cant wait to get them but I honestly dont think I will get a chance to get to the store until tomorrow haha. I was pretty energetic at the shower...I think I was just so excited to see everyone : D