Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Ya'll!

I can't believe it is already halloween! Last year I was totally in the fall spirit while working at Bona Vista. I LOVED dressing up with my clients! We had a party and they loved it! My porch was decorated and I had candy waiting for trick-or-treater's...sigh...this year I havent been in the fall spirit at all! I have been pretty busy just trying to get this home in order and working that I just didnt really take the time to decorate. I guess a break for a year will be ok : ) after all I will HAVE to be more in the spirit in the years to come!

I think I will do better for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas! It is my favorite time of year. I am a little sad this year though, as we won't be doing anything big for or with our families. (That is my favorite part of Christmas...buying for everyone!) We are planning on staying in the Chicago area since I will be three weeks away from my due date! And I don't believe that any of our family will be coming to see us : ( but I guess that's life and we'll make the best of it. This year will definatly keep us in the REAL Christmas spirit and help us remember the Reason for the Season ; )

My parents are coming in ONE WEEK! I am so thrilled! We are going to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with them since...once again...we won't be doing anything for Thanksgiving. I am excited about it! I might even put the tree up when they are here!!! : D

No comments: