Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessings

I am a little frustrated about some things in life today so I decided I am going to blog about the things that I am blessed with...

I am now a regular part of worship team at church! I am pretty excited about that! I love to sing and I feel like God has put it in my heart to do it so I am thankful for the oppurtunity to use my voice for his glory!

Jamie is loving his job and his coworkers! He feels like it is the best job he has ever had : )

My pastor's wife came up to me yesterday and told me they were throwing me a baby shower here in a couple of weeks! I am so thankful...I feel like we are already above and beyond blessed with baby items!

My pastor's wife also invited us over for dinner tonight with some other people and I am thankful that we can go over there and have some good company!

My parents are coming in 4 days! I am so excited to see them and can't wait to hang out. Guy is coming too...it's gonna be great!

My hours at work have been picking up a little. Also I am happy because they are giving me shorter shifts on more days which I really appreciate. I cannot stand for more than 4 or 5 hours without feeling beat...and since we have no chair at work...this works out wonderfully!

Jamie and I had a great day yesterday. After church we went window shopping at a local mall and played some video games at home. We also watched Get Smart (I love that I can rent things early and for free!) which was a really good film. It was nice to just do whatever and hang out.

My cats were driving me crazy last week. We kicked them out of the bedroom and they threw a fit about it. ( Our baby stuff is set up in there and I didn't want them messing with it) Our cats have no come to terms with the fact that they cant be in there and are back to being lovey and cuddley...instead of obnoxious and stuck up : )

I have good friends and family that I wouldn't trade for the world!

I have a roof over my head!

I have (some) food in my cabinets! : )

I have a wonderful loving husband who would do anything for me and is so supportive! (all of that and a hottie too!)

I have had a fairly asy pregnancy and I am healthy and so is Jubilee!

I have a best friend, Lord, and Savior who not only listens to and responds to prayers throughout the earth, sustains the universe, and took away the burden of my sin...but He also cares for every little aspect of my life and the things that bother me!

I guess I have a lot to be thankful for : )

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for sharing your list of blessings! I'm so thankful for how God is working in your lives thru your church and jobs. This makes me reflect on my blessings...which are too many to count. :)

Melanie said...

We ALL have so much to be thankful for. I was having one of those thankless days last night, but GOD kept reminding me of all the blessings in my life. Thanks for sharing, Jean!