Thursday, October 2, 2008

Swollen Ankles and More Kicking

Those of you who know me, know that I do not like my ankles...that is because I do not have any. God forgot to put them on me...He put feet on the bottom of my legs and left it at that ; ) No but really...they are what most people call "cankles"...really fat ankles LOL. I must say that being pregnant has not helped boost my confidence in my ankles whatsoever. They are so swollen along with the rest of my legs, it is shameful. I dont even like walking around the house with them showing!

On a lighter note...Jamie went to tell our Ju-Ju Bean goodnight last night. He put his head on my tummy and said "I love you Jubilee, goodnight!" and put his ear on my tummy as if to hear a response. Well...he did in a way...because she kicked him right in the head! We laughed so hard about it and I just kept thinking of it over and over today. Her moving around is all the communication we really have from her at the moment so I embrace each time I feel her moving...even if it is jumping jacks on my bladder : )

I love this fall weather! I have enjoyed walking to work the past couple of days. You can wear a sweater and just enjoy the crisp air. I also love how leaves are begining to change. I saw a gorgeous red and green tree earlier today.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Awww, I know how much dads love to feel kicks. What a beautiful moment! :) And didn't you know you are officially banned to look at your ankles during pregnancy? Mine were awful. I called them ugly hobbit feet! So don't look at them for a long time. :) Love you!