Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Weekend!

Jamie and I had a great weekend, as I didn't have to work Friday night...Saturday...or Sunday!!! I loved it! Saturday we hung out around the house until about 4 and then decided to go get a pizza somewhere. We went to this adoarble little Italian eatery and ordered a stuffed pizza. ( Dough first, then cheese, then the toppings you choose, then sauce) FABULOUS!



Afterward we went home and played Lego Star Wars on Xbox...oh my goodness that game is just way too much fun. We were laughing about how cute the characters were. If you havent played that game you should go for it!

Sunday we had some people over to our apartment after church and played Settlers of Catan... Pastor Nathan won and then crashed on our couch for an hour : ) The rest of us hung out and played UNO and just chatted. I am glad that everyone felt comfortable and relaxed in our home!


Also we had some crazy canada geese in our yard...we decided to feed them and it was hilarious to see the cats watching them and the squirells competing for the bread crumbs. I suppose we are easily ammused ; )








No comments: