Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To do list

I feel like I have a million things going on! Do you ever feel like that? I think there are too many things in the back of my mind that need to be done!

* Clean house in case guests come for the weekend (I will be so thrilled if Aaron and Allison can make it!!!)
*Buy Thanksgiving-ish type things to have yet another early thankgiving!!
*Find out if I am working Thanksgiving day and plan accordingly
*Find a dress and a gift for Marianna's wedding
*Practice for praise and worship the sunday after Thanksgiving
*Remind Jamie to take a day off for Marianna's wedding
*Go to the wedding
*Set up the Christmas tree somewhere in there
*Register at our hospital
*Find out if and when our insurance is switching and if they will cover me until after delivery!!
*Come up with a "hey Jamie, my water just broke" plan so that there isn't too much confusion ; )
*Find out what part I have in the Christmas Eve Program at church (and no I dont mean Mary...I meant as far as singing hehe)
*Pack a hospital bag
*Go find this hospital of mine and tour it
*Get a lamaze video from the library, as insurance doesnt cover such costly classes
*Christmas shop
And who even knows what could happen from there!!!!! Not to mention my dr. appointments are becoming much more frequent. I should probably pay bills and work somewhere in there...not to mention eat, sleep, and breath!!!!

Most of this will just happen on it's own, right?? Sigh...I know I know...I better get moving! Some of this stuff just isn't going to wait!

A less hectic note: I am feeling a lot better today....and hopefully I can stay that way until everything calms down a little : ) Thanks for the concerns and encouragement!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I can't wait to hear more about the "Hey Jamie, my water just broke" plan. :) Love you, Jean! I was thinking about you last night at Marianna's personal shower...and wishing you could be there! It was such a nice time, and she got so many nice things.