Monday, May 4, 2009

Life in the Suburbs

My life has changed so much since last year! Last year I was waitressing...Jamie was a salesman...we lived in a lil two bedroom house and just really enjoyed smalltown living. Smalltown as in...lived in the middle of cornfields. He drove his truck and I had my blazer...we went to church Sunday morning and that was about it. NOW we have a daughter, he works in an office, I work one evening a week at Family Video. We are SO involved with this church and I LOVE IT! and I drive a van and clip coupons....when did I become the suburban mother? : )

I love the new life we have it is absolutly amazing! I miss small town living and all the people in Indiana...but I really do enjoy the diversity up here and the fact that we actually live in Chicago...insane!

OH MAN...I was gonna write a bunch but I gotta go...Juju needs me : ) Later

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love reading these posts, Jean, and praise God with you about where He has brought you, you suburban mini-van driving-coupon-clipping-mom you! :)