Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jubilee's second birthday

Sorry I haven't been on here! I have been so busy! Textbroker.com had some directorders for me and so I have been trying to do that and clean and we just has Juju's bday party!

Her party was a success! Everyone that we thought we would be there showed up at some point in time. I was kinda of nervous for some reason. I get like that though...I just want everybody to be happy and to like each other : )

I had Marianna even start us off with Happy Birthday because I was nervous and I GLARED at Angel and Jess when I told people to get punch and no one moved! LOL it was fun/ny. Barbara's kids were so cute helping Juju select a toy to open and Dad just sat bat and took in the chaos of 9 children 3 of them under 8 months!

Jubilee got dress up stuff and books (if you know how much she loves books then you would have expected this) soooo many cute clothes (that was like MY gift) and food and teapot party stuff for her little kitchenette.

This weekend Jamie is hoping to have a Star Wars marathon so we will see : )

PICS TO FOLLOW!

No comments: