Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yadda Yadda

Well I was pretty bummed that we could not go to church or small group tonight. Pastor Paul called to check up on us and is just more than gracious about our situation. Looking forward to next Sunday when Jamie has off! : ) My heart just really wants to be there...but we can't and it just makes me sad.


On a better note...we have a completely new kitchen as far as food goes. Filled with Fruits, Veggies, Protein Whey and Bars I am excited to see what happens! I am trying a new approach...count calories but make sure they are quality calories that have high fiber and protein. Today I am experimenting with no bake whey cookies and here is the recipe...let me know what you think if you try it! I definitely added a little sugar because it needed something. I used regular peanut butter and each cookie came out to about 64 calories but was packed with 6+ protein!!!  We hit a bump for a while as far as weight lose but Jamie is down 11 and I am down 7

Jubilee's birthday is tomorrow and I can't believe how big my little girl is

Justice is so funny and giggly...but what out if she is hungry!

And as usual I love my Jamie...

No comments: