Thursday, July 7, 2011

Epic Update

After I attended the first Epic service (new church being planted here) I got super excited about things and I just couldn't stop thinking of Ryan, his wife Holly and their team. I sent Ryan a message and let him know about my interests and asked some questions. I got a hold of their statement of Faith (which is just awesome) and read through it. Jamie and I met with Ryan and Holly and another team member the following Thursday and it was just really great. Kind of gave everybody an idea of who everyone was, where we came from, what we were searching for, and so far it seems all interests are mutual. 4th of July I was able to meet even MORE of the team, when we all sat together to see fireworks at a local church (in town). AND to top it all off I was able to attend a worship practice this week and am getting kind of excited : ) I am also very very interested in the youth group their...they actually still have one from the church that used to be there, the youth leader never stopped seeing them. How. Cool. SO those are my excitements. Jamie is going to the service this Sunday and I think once he leaves we will be seeing ourselves in a new church home. Ill keep ya posted : )

No comments: