Monday, June 24, 2013

Hager Household Ramblin's

There are a lot of food quotes In this one. But we have made such a drastic change I guess it is to be expected :)

Justice pointing at a girl in scrubs at the vet, with long blonde hair: that girl is great. I love her hair!

Jubilee, pointing at the lobsters at meijer: mom it's so sad! People take these home and cook them and EAT THEM!
Butcher: can I help you with anything ma'am?
Jubilee: we don't eat anim....
Me: no thank you! *dragging kids away*

Justice: we don't eat the chickens anymore. We pet them. But we can have candy! (Ps I do not recall Justice ever petting a chicken...and no they don't have candy for dinner)

Justice: I love dinosaurs and I love birdies. They are big and they are small. They say CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP and tweet tweet   *menacing giggle*

Jubilee holding an animal cracker: THESE are the animals we eat!

Jubilee: mom the fish isn't swimming
Me: well I need to talk to you about that. Did you know that everything dies at some point?
Justice:he's dead. 
Me: well yes....
Jubilee: oh no! Can we get another one?!?!
Justice: yea bc he's dead
Me: we can get another one. Sometimes these things happen. 
Justice: he's dead

Jovie is saying things like alright, oh yea, and c'mon!

Justice: when I get bigger like momma and daddy I gonna drive that purple car *points at a new purple ford mustang*

Jamie: I can't wait to go home and just watch some Star Trek 
Me:ooooooo!!!! * lifts foot giddily as if I was just kissed
Middle aged Meijer shopper dude: could I see that little kick you did again
I'm sure I was a few shades of red

More to come!

No comments: