Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Raw Dinner



So excited to try my first raw dinner recipe! This one is raw tacos and I got it from http://roostblog.com/roost/in-the-raw-tacos-
spiced-melon-avocado-shooters-watermelon-
mo.html

It was great! I loved the option or cabbage 
because the cashew sour cream was rich 
and the bitterness in the cabbage 
complemented it and balanced it out! 
The sour cream and the 
"meat" component were pretty rich and
 I thought a little Went a long way. I think I 
will cut the recipe in half next time. I liked 
more avocado ( i used that instead of gauc 
bc i like the texture) and pico in mine. Overall 
it was really good and I will def be making
It again. I love that the cream and the meat
 could Be used in other meals. And sorry 
for my wacky Random caps. My iPhone is 
not my friend today. 



No comments: