Monday, July 8, 2013

Modesty

I saw a girl walking around the mall in what appeared to be spray painted pants. If she would have been wearing underwear you would have seen the lines. I walked of the store just to find another girl with shorts so short her cheeks were bouncing in and out as she walked. My blog. My rant. Parents:teach your kids the value of their body! Kids: put some clothes on and have some respect for yourself! If you knew the thoughts that go through some people's mind you would put on a parka and the bag first sweatpants you could find!

My prayer for my girls: 

I pray that my girls would value their bodies enough to keep them covered. I pray that they would know that they are special and important, so much so that they don't need to find approval through the clothing they wear. I pray that their worth is displayed through their actions and their words. I pray that they would protect their hearts and that they would be in relationships (friendship and romance) that are encouraging to their love for Christ and their confidence in Him. 

My girls are so lovely and beautiful...I can't wait to see the things they will do in their lives. I am already so proud of them. 

No comments: