Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jumpin Ju-Ju Beans!

When we first found out we were pregnant, Jamie called the baby Bean since we didn't know what she was yet and she was in the shape of a bean. Now that we know it is a girl Jamie has been calling her Ju-Ju Bean (We have already decided that her name will be Jubilee Faith...hence the Ju-Ju.) I think it is adorbale and Jamie likes it better than.."the Bean" as we so refered to her before.

Well little Ju-Ju Bean has been jumping around like crazy lately. I can't ever seem to get Jamie to be able to feel her moving because as soon as he puts his hand there as ot late, she stops...maybe she finds it some sort of comfort, I am not sure. It's kind of weird because she used to kick his hand all the time but he couldnt feel it because she was just too small. All I know is I get anxious because I want him to be able to feel what I am feeling.

Yesterday I was STARVING...I had never been that hungry in my life and apparently little Jubilee was feeling it too because she was doing some kind of matrix style karate in my stomach...I was like...she's over here...no she's over here... finally I discovered a patern and grabbed Jamie's hand. He wasn't really paying attention, the only movement he had really felt so far was when she had tried to plow out the side of me and I didn't think he really believed he would be able to feel her. BUT she kicked his hand and his mouth dropped and he looked at me wide eyes "THAT'S HER????" I was so excited because he got to feel her twice! He couldn't believe that's how hard she kicks now. After I ate something she calmed way down and I didn't really feel her much until 6 this am...Jamie rolled over and put his hand on my tummy as he usually does and she started to kick him...but this time he definatly felt it and was trying to get her to keep doing it. Im glad he can experience it, I feel so happy when I feel her moving and I just wanted him to be able to experience it! YAY! He is already a proud daddy I can't imagine how he will be when she gets here : )

No comments: