Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Mommy's Thankful Prayer (In all sincerity and a true story)

Thank you, Lord that Jusi was crying and crying and crying for me to hold her. I needed a break from laundry and dishes and cleaning today anyhow.

Thank you, Lord for the spare bedroom I have. I really needed it today to put Juju in because she was screaming and crying and throwing a fit, so loud, that she would have woken up Jusi.

Thank you, Lord that my daughter has no bumps or bruises from crawling out of her pack n play today during nap time.

Thank you, Lord that I had a wire hanger in my home. Right after Jubilee crawled out of the pack n play she decided to lock herself in the spare bedroom, and that wire hanger suuuure came in handy.

Thank you, Lord for coffee and cream and lots of sugar to calm me down.

Thank you, Lord for Finding Nemo...it just calms EVERYONE down.

Thank you, Lord that my husband is on his way home and I can BREATHE for a second : )

No comments: