Thursday, June 20, 2013

Embracing My Journey

My God is really great, wonderful, faithful, gracious...

The journey of me finding confidence in Him has been a really long road...and it is still on going...but I feel so much healing and I am so thankful that God doesn't dump a million convictions on our hearts and expect us to do this and that and the other. He loves us, meets us where we are, and layers things when He sees we are ready for them. SO excited about things coming up in our lives and how free I feel.

By this fall I will be a plant based, whole foods eating, homeschooling, domesticated, green-er momma and wifey-all with a smooth cup of fair trade :) I am by no means organized and I am SO okay with that. I am clean and I know where I can find the things I need. I have a huge burden on my heart to be home with my kiddos and devote time to making their foundation solid and healthy. I know each individual is called to different things for Him and for His purpose. I am excited to embrace mine. Thank the Lord for my biggest role model and support, Jamie :) he is wonderful and has played a huge role in who I am today.

No comments: