Friday, June 21, 2013

Jubilee Update

Since the last time I was blogging my Jubilee has changed so much! She is 4 and super duper fun! 

She knows how to write almost get entire alphabet, lower and upper case, she can spell some small words and can identify the way letters sound. I love when she says things like "Mom, tree starts with t!!" She can count to thirty and we are working on counting by tens. She has an amazing memory so I have a feeling teaching her by songs will help! 

Her favorite colors are purple and blue and black. She love Darth Vader and watching Star Trek 1966 with us :) she loves carrots and grapes and wearing any kind of dress shoe,necklace, or hat. She loves church and talking/singing/reading about Jesus. 

She is organized and I noticed almost OCD about her toys. She doesn't want her blocks stuck together when she puts them away. She doesn't like puzzle pieces stuck together either. Same with potato heads. She also likes to have a figurine or doll sitting out for decor. So funny! It's nice because she is getting to the point where she will pick up after herself. She is a huge helper and constantly encouraging Her sisters by saying things like "Good job sweetie!" Or "try again hunny". I am super proud of her and thankful that she is my oldest and mommy's helper :) 

No comments: