Monday, July 15, 2013

Above All Else

 Have you ever heard that saying, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness"? Not my fav. Not only because I am an unorganized individual (I guess I am still clean but not organized) but that just assumed that we are all the same personality and that we should all fit into this certain mold. If my cleanliness is on the weakness list, this saying implies that so is my Godliness.

 Lately I have done nothing but talk about health and diet. I have been talking about it so much that I realize that it may be blurring the most important topic. That is my God.

 I want to let everyone know that when I talk about the big changes we have made in our lives, our exercise and health goals, our weight....all of that has happened because God did something in my heart. HE is the one that I give all the credit too. He convicted our hearts to change and gave us the drive.

God is above all else. Health, finances, food, our home, my family....God is my Everything. He is the One that has gotten me through everything and He is the one that has provided me the resources and tools to achieve this change. He also gave me an amazing better half who fuels our journey and leads our family.

He is so good. Please get a hold of me if you have any questions about how the Love of Jesus can change your life.

No comments: