Friday, November 22, 2013

Feeling Less

 A couple good friends and I have been chatting about the subject of comparison and feeling less. Today I have definitely felt myself fall into this feeling of not adding up and it just wasted my day. I spent time thinking about how I could add up in some areas and lost track of what really mattered today. 

 It kind of hit me. The days that I waste feeling less and wishing I added up more are just that. A waste. God sent His precious Son, the perfect lamb and blameless man, to die for my sins. Honestly, I don't have time to sit around and wish I was something I'm not. I need to embrace who Christ has made me to be and do my best. Sure there is room for growth, but sitting here wishing this and that were different and wondering if I add up is not only pointless but a form of covet. I am where I am for a purpose. God not only loves me through it, but He placed me here ❤️

No comments: