Monday, September 22, 2008

This and That

This weekend the weather outside was so lovely! I want to go to Peru or Michigan so bad : ( those places just seem like where you should be in lovely fall weather! lol So I asked Jamie if we could go out and look around because I figured maybe if I knew of some cute shops or scenic areas around here, then I wouldn't feel so home sick.

We didn't find anything too scenic haha...but we did find this cute little trick shop. Trick as in buzzers and rubber noses and silly glasses and clown shoes. Oh I loved it...It was so much fun to look around. It was owned by an older gentleman and you could tell that he was having fun being there : ) They also had some halloween stuff which I love looking at! That was about all that we found new..but Jamie said he found an antique store so maybe we can hit that up next weekend.

On Friday I had a follow up ultrasound. Everything looks how it should and it is definatly definatly a girl : P Her little hands were up by her face...it was so adorable!

I really miss my parents a whole bunch... I wish they were here to see me grow and talk about baby stuff. They will hopefully be coming to visit us soon...Mom said she wont be able to come to the shower which is a bummer : ( I really wanted her there...but she told me it was either they come to our house and stay or come to the baby shower...I chose our house so I can selfishly have time with them and no one else ; )

I guess that is about all that is going on...I will post more later!

No comments: