Monday, January 31, 2011

Star Wars, the Sunny, and Stuff


Well Jamie and myself had such a fun weekend! We had a Star Wars marathon that was split into two days. The first day we watched the original trilogy with 4 friends and a couple of wanderers and the second was the other three with just us and Marianna and Bryan. We ate terrible! All weekend haha but it was way fun and I needed to review my fav series...man whats next?! Harry Potter?!? or should we introduce everyone to Firefly?!? hahaha




Jubilee is getting so good about her lack of sunny and I am just so proud of her. We are going to go and buy her a big girl bed and comforter soon : )




My diet is going well but exercise is just hard! Jamie is on a retail schedule and we hardly see each other as it is. So it is hard to convince the other to workout while the one stays with the kids....and when he is home by 9 some evenings and then dinner...just losing motivation. I even find myself cutting my sessions short when I know I could jog longer because I want to hang out with him. SO I think we are going to invest in a treadmill and I am WAY excited : )




Justice is starting to eat baby fruits and veggies...and is sleeping through (most nights) until 9 in the morning! She is also nearly out of 6 month clothes completely and only in 9 months...did I mention she is 5 months as of yesterday!




I am really hoping and praying for a get a way night next month just me and the hubsters! I think we could use it.




Not much else...May the force be with you! (always)

No comments: