Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Update

I have been SO busy lately...here are some things going on in my life!

Been super duper busy with cooridinating a service directed at youth in the community, coming up in April. I am over seeing the music, drama, artistic side of it all...

Also been busy with our small group from church (who is putting the service together) and really enjoying what God is teaching me...

I have been trying to organize things but it is hard enough to keep up with cleaning the house alone : )...

Oh yeah...Im a mom hahaha

Jubilee is smiling all the time now and recognizing Jamie and I. She is also trying to coo at us and seems to be trying to laugh. She is sleeping through the night, usually waking up about 7:30 or so. Did I mention she can hold her pacifer and some of her toys on her own? She still isn't quite picking them up by herself but she is working on it! 6 weeks old as of saturday!!!

Hmm...more later...I think I need a nap!

Please pray for three very dear friends of mine...thank you

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you and Jamie have found a church community to get so involved with. I think that's just awesome. I'm trying to do more of that myself...but it is hard sometimes to just find your niche. So I applaud you for using your talents so readily in the body!

OH and I can't believe that Jubilee is 6 weeks now. WOW!