Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yep, I'm That Mom...

Who makes everyone in the family match for Easter Sunday : )

I told Jamie "Your options today are white or blue" and he said "That isn't a request is it? You are demanding it...aren't you" LOL Oh well...our family picture turned out way cute!

We were able to enjoy the day starting with the early service. We also had lunch with Retta and Aaron and the boys and her dad and grandma. After that we went home for naps and had Ray and Caleb over for a bit later that night. To top it off we had nice weather allll day which allowed for a small bonfire at the end of the night with Aaron and Retta. 

Our church service was pretty awesome...it reminded me a lot of our inbetween service that we organized for the Saturday between Christ's death and Christ's new life. I really love Crossroads and I am enjoying just kind of blending in and getting to know the different preaching styles and faces that are so involved. I know that we will be those people eventually, for now it is nice to know that we can take our time and learn. Looking forward to what this church holds for us.

No comments: