Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pregger Blahs

So the "pregger blahs" have set in and I find myself feeling very unmotivated about 75% of the day. I am trying my best because I want to spend lots of time with my girls and not miss out on them right now. I know this time shall pass and the second trimester will be here sooner than I think...Jamie calls that trimester the sexy trimester....because your pregger glow sets in and you have all this amazing energy and you just feel good. I should ask him what he calls this trimester? : ) I am getting super duper excited about a third child and feel really really blessed. I keep thinking it is a boy but that may be because I don't know what to name another girl or that I am hoping or something. OF COURSE if we have a girl it will be more than fine. I will definitely be in my comfort zone with a girl...I don't know how to take care of a boy! : )

The weather was so nice the other day...I wish it would shoot back up into the late 50's...we sat out on a blanket and just looooved the sunshine. It was great. I think if it would get warm again that could help. I am also trying to walk and I would prefer to do it outside with the girls. So get out here sunshine...

ALSO I got proactiv today, courtesy of my loving parents...that could help with the blahs too....we shall see!

SO if I don't blog as much it is just because I am using what energy I have to do things like dishes and cleaning.

No comments: