Friday, June 24, 2011

MIssing the Burbs

I can't lie... I am really starting to miss some of the things we left in the Northwest Suburbs...Of course we have always missed the people...but now I am missing location where I have lots of fond memories with some of those people...

Oberweis Ice Cream....theee best
Caribou Coffee...how do I survive without thee?
Asian Market
Target being literally like a mile away
Goodwill...once again a mile away
Classic China..our first restaurant adventure
Woodfield Mall
Aurora Outlets
Trader Joes....Just to name a few...

BUT I found out fantastic news today, there is a trader joes ten miles from my friend Ray who I visit every 4-6 weeks! WOO HOO! I am going to stock up on their dried goods and hummus.... Does anyone know if you can freeze hummus???

2 comments:

Stac-face said...

Yes you can freeze hummus! Keep it in an airtight plastic container. It keeps for up to 4-6 weeks.

Stac-face said...

Also: stock up on their fresh produce if you can. They have way better deals than the Kroger over here.