Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year has been incredibly stressful for my family. When I look back on all the events that have happened I can't believe I was strong enough to get through half of it and I just thank God that He has allowed us to endure. I don't want to ever forget these times. In these times I have found God's faithfulness, God's goodness, God's love. So many people have surrounded us with their love and support and so many people have just stepped up to be a good brother and sister in Christ. We have had people commission Jamie for artwork, we have had donations, we have had so much prayer, we have had people who listen, people who have encouraging words of wisdom. BUT With all the "bad" is the good...and all of our good just pummels the bad.

I am so thankful for Jovie and her little heart. Although the doctors found a small hole and irregular sized valve they say that she seems healthy and will continue to monitor her and say there is no reason to worry at this point in time. Jovie has been the joy (imagine that :} ) of our family and just has helped us to find hope and refreshment in new life.

I am so thankful for my Jubilee. She is such a big helper and she is super smart. She actually scares me how smart she is : ) She is beautiful and sweet and always wants to help or show her love to others.

I am so thankful for my Justice. She is such a sweetie and sometimes a spitfire, but even in those moments when she can not keep her cool she is hilarious and spastic and I love how individual she is.

I am so thankful that we have a place to live and God has allowed us to stay here in this duplex through all the other trials....it truly has been a blessing.

I am so thankful for the food and the utilities that several assistance programs have been able to provide.

I am so thankful for our friends and our families. I miss so many of them.

I am so thankful for a Faithful Father and His Love. I have no idea what He is doing in my life half the time but I am thankful HE knows : )

And of course...I am SO thankful for my husband. God knew that I needed him to get through all the crazy things in my life! I would rather go through all the bad with him than any of the good with someone else. I love him and adore him and he truly is my best friend.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, filled with lots of love!

1 comment:

Stac-face said...

We love and miss you all, and are thankful for you always.