Monday, March 21, 2011

What People are Talking About

Juju has developed this new NEED for everything, here are a few examples


Juju: Mommy, blankie
Me: After breakfast ok, Love?
Juju: But I need it!


after seeing McDonalds: Fries! MOMMY! FRIES
Me: Hunny, not today ok?
Juju: but I need it! friiiiieeeeessss....i need frrrriiiieeesssss (I look in my rear view mirror and see her slouched in half...head and hands pointed toward the ground in pathetic desperation)


Jamie (kidding): well I guess we are not gonna eat today
Juju with a devastated look: I NEED to eat! DADDY! I need too....


Jamie:What is going on with that guy's hair?
me: I am NOT sure
Jamie: It looks like someone swept up a hair salon, drizzled glue on him, and dumped the hair and wherever it fell that's what he got


Me: I am so cold! Jubilee can I borrow your blankie?
Juju: YES! (runs to get it) here ya go
Me: OH thank you for sharing!
Juju: You are welcome, sweetheart!


Jamie and I are eating our late dinner and Jubilee had just gotten done eating.
Juju: Hey Momma...you like your food?
Me: Oh yes I do baby...so good
Juju: Obviously....


Jamie, Dave, Stac and I playing settlers
Jamie: Jean I want to steal a card from you
Me: I don't have a card
Jamie: why don't you have any cards, loser?
Me: why don't you have any points!
*stac and jean high five*

Jamie: Why do people advertise the animal that you eat with a happy animal? See that chicken on that billboard...do you think he is really that happy that the restaurant wants to deep fry him? I don't think so...

Jubilee pretending to be a cat
Juju: Meow
Me: Are you a cat????
Juju: MEOW!
Me: oh ok....meow
Juju: MOMMY! I'M THE CAT!

Zack, Amber and our family going into the Chinese restaurant
Juju: Meow
Zack: Uh...I don't know if you want to be a cat here...

Our 3 year old neighbor, Landon, pretending to steer a ship and playing with Jubilee
Me: Landon say "I commandeer this ship!"
Landon: I commandeer my Juju!

Jamie when I told him above story later: Uh...nooooo.....

No comments: