Sunday, September 5, 2010

Justice Mae


After a LONG weekend....Justice Mae finally came into our lives on Monday August 30th at 5pm at 7 lbs 15 oz and 20in long! I can't believe how much I love her. I had a really difficult time imagining loving another child as much as I love Jubilee....but sure enough I do and I feel super blessed to have both of my girls. Justice is just so sweet and innocent and just quiet....we keep calling her squeaker because she hardly makes a noise when she is upset. I want to freeze my girls in these ages....learning, absorbing, crazy toddler and helpless, innocent, completely dependent infant. I wouldn't change a thing!
There are so many things I could blog about that have happened over the last week....I really need to catch up! I guess I will just add my tidbits and stories when I can!
I am a blessed lady

No comments: