Monday, March 7, 2011

Weight: +3/ Self Esteem: -7

Today was a pretty good day...I had fun with my girls, was able to talk to Barbara, Guy and Mom for a combined totally of like 2.5 hours...I cleaned a little...folded laundry. But at the end of the day I just felt so crappy. My self confidence seems to have plummeted. I skipped two days of working out and tried to keep the calories down and still managed to gain 3 lbs. Please tell me how this can work! I am so frustrated. I was going to just not work out today, props to Jamie who got on the treadmill despite my awful attitude. After he was done I decided to give it a go....and here is what my attitude looked like .....
 not good....


So I got on the treadmill and the first song I heard was Brandon Heath's I will lay you down. While I don't think it is a song written for weight loss and working out...it just fit. I feel so angry with myself right now and just ...no beautiful. And I know that is a lie and it is not true and it is not how God wants me to feel. I don't know why I feel angry about it, normally I would just be sad...but tonight I was actually angry. I don't know how I feel now. Maybe I should just throw my scale away and work out everyday for the rest of my life. HAHA anyway...Thanks, Jamie for being the better person and doing what is best for us. Maybe tomorrow I won't be so moody... (The video on this song isn't necessarily what I would have picked..but it was the only version of the song I could find!)

No comments: